The Nintendo Switch has had a lot of success in the nearly six years since its release. The console-handheld hybrid has been on the market since 2017, and a slew of fantastic games from first- and third-party developers launched over the course of the system’s life cycle. Recently, heavy hitters such as Metroid Dread, Pokémon Scarlet and Violet, and Kirby and the Forgotten Land have boosted the system’s appeal, while a healthy list of upcoming games continues to drum up excitement.
There are plenty of incredible games to enjoy on the Switch right now. But which ones should you check out? These are the best Nintendo Switch games (including free-to-play titles) for 2023.
- The best gaming PCs for 2023: Dell, Origin, Lenovo, and more
- Easily upgradable, this HP gaming PC is $530 at Best Buy
- Best video game deals for May 2023: PlayStation, Xbox, Switch
- The best 17-inch laptop bags and backpacks for 2023
- One of the best gaming laptops is $650 off at Best Buy