The chase for the Stanley Cup continues as second-round action is underway. The first round provided all sorts of drama, highlighted by the Florida Panthers upsetting the Boston Bruins after winning 4-3 in OT of Game 7. The Panthers came back from a 3-1 series deficit to upset the greatest regular season team in NHL history. The New Jersey Devils and Seattle Kraken also won their respective Game 7s to advance to the second round.
- Updated 2023 NHL Playoffs bracket
- Watch the 2023 NHL Playoffs live stream on ESPN and ESPN2
- Watch the 2023 NHL Playoffs live stream on TNT and TBS
- Watch the 2023 NHL Playoffs live stream on Hulu with Live TV
- Watch the 2023 NHL Playoffs live stream on Sling TV
- Watch the 2023 NHL Playoffs live stream on YouTube TV
- Watch the 2023 NHL Playoffs live stream on Fubo TV
- Watch the 2023 NHL Playoffs live stream from abroad with a VPN
The second round started on May 2, with the Panthers defeating the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Kraken besting the Dallas Stars in their respective game Game 1s. Similar to the first round, all games in the second round will be broadcasted on a multitude of networks owned by Disney and WarnerMedia. Find out how to watch the games below.
The second round of the NHL Playoffs is underway. Below are the dates and times for each game.
Toronto Maple Leafs (A2) vs. Florida Panthers (WC2)
- *Game 5, May 12: Panthers at Maple Leafs, TBD; TNT
- *Game 6, May 14: Maple Leafs at Panthers, TBD; Network TBD
- *Game 7, May 16: Panthers at Maple Leafs, TBD; TNT
Carolina Hurricanes (M1) vs. New Jersey Devils (M2)
- *Game 6, May 13: Hurricanes at Devils, TBD; ESPN
- *Game 7, May 15: Devils at Hurricanes, TBD; ESPN
Dallas Stars (C2) vs. Seattle Kraken (WC1)
- *Game 6, May 13: Stars at Kraken, TBD; ESPN
- *Game 7, May 15: Kraken at Stars, TBD; ESPN
Vegas Golden Knights (P1) vs. Edmonton Oilers (P2)
- *Fri., May 12: Oilers at Golden Knights, TBD; TNT
- *Sun. May 14: Golden Knights at Oilers, TBD; Network TBD
- *Tue., May 16: Oilers at Golden Knights, TBD; TNT
Second-round coverage will be available on ESPN. The network’s NHL studio show, The Point, will air regularly before the games and feature hosts Steve Levy and John Buccigross, along with ESPN’s hockey analysts Mark Messier, Chris Chelios, Kevin Weekes, Ryan Callahan, and P.K. Subban. The postgame show following the last game, In The Crease, will air on ESPN+. Log in with your cable provider for access.Watch 2023 NHL Playoffs live stream on ESPN
WarnerMedia will air second-round games on TNT and TBS. If you are watching on mobile devices, tablets, or connected TVs, the games are available through the TNT app, TBS App, TNT’s website, and TBS’s website. Before, during, and after each game, Turner’s studio show will include host Liam McHugh alongside a group of analysts, including Wayne Gretzky, Henrik Lundqvist, Anson Carter, Paul Bissonnette, and Keith Yandle. Log in with your cable provider to watch the games.Watch 2023 NHL Playoffs live stream on TNT
If you’re a subscriber to Hulu with Live TV, then the NHL Playoffs on ESPN and TNT are available within your package. The two subscription plans for Hulu with Live TV include Disney+ and ESPN+. The cheaper plan, which costs $70 per month, includes
Sling TV provides subscribers with customizable television packages, so hockey fans should make it a priority to add ESPN and TNT. There are different packages to choose from (Orange and/or Blue) that range in monthly pricing from $40 to $60. ESPN and TNT can be included in your package, but so too can entertainment channels like AMC, Bravo, HGTV, TBS, and Vice.
YouTube TV continues to increase in popularity, especially after the addition of the NFL Sunday Ticket. ESPN and TNT are available on
Subscribers of Fubo TV will have access to over 100 live channels with no hidden fees or contracts at sign-up. There are four packages: Pro, $75 per month; Elite, $85 per month; Premiere, $95 per month; and a special Latino package for $33 per month. Users can watch hockey on ESPN and Turner networks. Plus, check out other news and entertainment channels, including MSNBC, FX, TLC, MTV, and CMT. Subscribers can sign up for a FREE trial and cancel anytime without penalty.
For hockey fans outside of the U.S., make sure to use a
- How to watch to 2023 XFL Championship live stream: Defenders vs. Renegades
- Where to watch Eurovision 2023 semifinal 2: live stream the song contest
- Where to watch the 2023 Kentucky Derby: How to live stream the horse race for free
- UFC live stream: How to watch UFC from anywhere, legally
- Barcelona vs. Real Betis live stream: How to watch from anywhere